Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Required Deli Manager - The Sultan Center

To support my manager to carry out production and replenishment to deliver a great customer service through coaching, communicating and co-ordinating activities in my section.

Main Responsibilities:
People / Employees – To consistently deliver TSC Values for our people
• I ask for and action staff feedback
• I acknowledge progress and celebrate success with my team and individuals
• My team has an Engagement action plan that is reviewed and effectiveness is measured at a temperature check
• I review my teams’ progress against objectives and Personal Development Plans in at least 1 Performance Review a year
• I have a Personal Development Plan based on behavioral and technical needs
• I support my team to attend work
• I coach my team to improve standards
• I regularly plan and review work with my team
• I spot and develop talent ready for moves and appointments

Customer – To consistently deliver TSC Values for our customers
• I deliver the great customer Service
• I implement high standards so products are always of the highest quality and staff are confident to reject poor quality products
• I manage and resolve all customer complaints to a satisfactory conclusion

Operations – To consistently deliver TSC Values for operations
• I manage scheduling of my team so that they work the right hours to support the operation and I work the right hours to support them
• I schedule production to meet trade patterns and check the my team follow the planned production order
• I train my team to understand and follow continuous replenishment process
• I implement replenishment and stock control routines to achieve maximum availability
• I manage my team so they maintain a clean production environment
• I manage stock loss within budget through effective routines
• I liaise with my manager to plan for seasonal events and promotions in my area
• I coach my team to keep back areas tidy, so that products are correctly stored and overstocks returned to the designated area
• I participate in the store OOH Management rota
• I support store ‘Rumble’ as part of my daily routine
• I deliver Safe and Legal routines and coach my team to adhere to them at all times

Finance – To consistently deliver TSC Values for finance
• I maximize sales through availability and quality of products
• I manage my financial Steering Wheel targets through achieving sales targets, payroll budget, stock results and controlling expenses
• I manage section’s consumable behavior within budget

Apply Online

No comments: