Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Required Retail Department Manager - The Sultan Center

To manage ambient departments, coaching and developing my team to deliver great service for Customers, People and Operations.

Main Responsibilities:
People / Employees - To consistently deliver TSC Values for our people
• I ask for and action staff feedback
• I acknowledge progress and celebrate success with my team and individuals
• My team has an Engagement action plan that is reviewed and effectiveness is measured at a temperature check
• I review my teams’ progress against objectives and Personal Development Plans in at least 2 Performance Reviews a year
• I have a Personal Development Plan based on behavioural and technical needs
• I support my team to attend work
• I coach my team to improve standards
• I regularly plan and review work with my team
• I spot and develop talent ready for moves and appointments

Customer - To consistently deliver TSC Values for our customers
• I put plans in place to coach my teams to achieve customer Key Performance Indicators
• I coach my teams to adhere to clutter rules during the day
• I coach my team to deliver stock control routines so that all promotion +top 200 lines are in stock every hour of every day
• I lead my replenishment teams in the delivery of all trade driving activity, seasonal events, and cultural festivals.

Operations - To consistently deliver TSC Values for operations
• I have plans in place to achieve operations Key Performance Indicators
• I coach my team to understand and deliver their Safe and Legal obligations
• I have the right people in the right place at the right time
• I coach my team to deliver replenishment processes
• I coach my team to deliver daily stock counts on time and accurately
• I coach my team to deliver level run down module by module
• I coach my team to deliver Space, Range and Display policies and routines
• I lead and coach my team to deliver Business Plan priorities
• I lead specific change programmes as part of each year’s Business Plan
• I support my team to implement Direct Store delivery activities on time
• I participate in the store OOH Management rota
• I support store ‘‘Rumble’’ as part of my daily routine
• I deliver Safe and Legal routines and coach my team to adhere to them at all times

Apply Online

No comments: